Work as a travel advisor an international company in Lisbon city centre! Part of a young, dynamic and multicultural team, you will help customers find the best travel options and resolve their queries.
Work in sunny beautiful Portugal, in the heart of its vibrant capital city. Lisbon is not only known for its sweet way of life but also for its precious historical sites. Located on the Atlantic coast you will be able to enjoy the beautiful oceanic climate with 300 days of sun a year!
Our client is renowned training program this position could be a first step towards a fast paced career development.
- Help customers find the best travel options;
- Support customers with queries that might be arising after/during the booking process;
- Calculate costs and refunds due to travellers;
- Resolve/process all the queries in time and in a professional manner;
Your profil :
- Fluent Dutch (Native) & advanced English speaker;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good working knowledge of MS office;
- Contact centre experience is a plus;
We will offer :
- Full Relocation Package ( Flights reimbursed + Free accommodation next to the office will all bills paid);
- Competitive Salary for Portugal;
- Yearly flight home paid by the company (after one year of cooperation);
- Opportunity to work in a young and multinational team;
- Long-term career development opportunities and job security within large Multinational;
- Free Portuguese language courses (for those interested);
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 10:51:35 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.