* University degree
* Excellent English & Dutch both written & spoken and additional languages will be a benefit.
* Previous minimum one year's experience in a similar position is an asset
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Computer skills – Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint – at least Intermediate level
* Team player and customer oriented
* Willingness to learn and expand horizons
The Employee shall be primarily responsible for the provision of Back Office Services (hereinafter the “Services”), including:
* Funds transfer processing via Bank accounts opened with third parties
* Processing of outgoing payments by operating the Bank's IT systems
* Creation and modification SWIFT messages from class 100, 200, 300, 500, 900.
* Verification of the matching of dealing conversation with the dealing tickets created officially by the Treasury front-office department;
* Authorize into the core banking system of treasury operations processed by the Treasury front-office department according to the ticket deals received;
* Daily monitoring of level of liquidity in the Bank's accounts, including the online accounts used for running the lending business;
* Daily monitoring of the limits for each bank account;
* Daily reconciliation of bank accounts, preparation of reconciliation reports and follow-up for the unreconciled items;
* Daily DRT's closing for countries;
* Daily monitoring invoicing process;
* Preparation of specific reports and submission to the relevant authorities;
* Preparation of internal reports by request;
* Correspondence with other institution
* Investigations of problematic transactions
* Performing End of Day process
* Input transactions into Core Banking system
* Effectively organize his work and time to achieve timely and high-level result.
* Ensure compliance with all regulations.
* Perfecting own professional activity.
* Manifesting professional behaviour.
* Permanent improvement of professional and specific training.
* Using the existing resources exclusively in the Bank's interest.
* Processing transactions efficiently and accurately while maintaining high service standards.
* Adhering to all Bank policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, industry service standards and codes of conduct.
* Record keeping as per requirements and the Bank's policies and standards.
* Sharing knowledge and experience with other team members and the provision of support as and when needed.
* Demonstrating a positive attitude, adaptability, flexibility, and punctuality
* Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
In addition to the above listed Services, the Employee shall on his own initiative and not only when specifically required to do so, perform all the duties related to his position with the Company or deriving from this Contract or the instructions given by his director or manager.
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 03:41:24 +0000
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.