Simultaneously ancient yet modern, bustling yet elegant, Athens offers a mix of history and modern living, merging past and present. Whether you enjoy iconic monuments, world class museums, or sipping coffee on a quiet street, Athens has something for everyone, offering active cultural and social lives for all. We are currently looking for a Dutch speaking Customer Support Agent who is willing to be based in Athens.
- Interact with customers via phone, email, and live chat.
- Answer customer questions and offer help when required.
- Keep accurate records of customer accounts.
- Escalate issues internally when required.
- The ability to speak and write Dutch at a native level.
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude and strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in a similar role would be beneficial, but the willingness to learn is the most important pre-requisite.
What Is On Offer?
- As an industry standard, you can typically expect a competitive salary package and a positive working environment with strong possibilities for career development.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team by hitting apply. We have Customer Support roles for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and many other locations.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Thu, 07 Mar 2019 16:55:06 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.