Have you ever had the desire to live in Portugal, a country filled with endless beaches and mountains alongside cosmopolitan cities and a millennial heritage? Boasting many hours of sunshine each year, an affordable cost of living, and the opportunity for career progression, Portugal has an array of things to offer for the ambitious individual. Our client is currently looking for a Dutch speaking Customer Service Agent to be based in Porto or Lisbon, Portugal.
- Sustain precise records of customer accounts and raise issues within the organization as and when needed.
- Your language skill set occasionally may be used for translations.
- Provide customer service via a variety of channels such as email, phone and live chat.
- Provide answers to customer questions and generally offer help to customers when required to.
- A positive approach and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong communication skill set.
- Former experience in a comparable role would be advantageous, however the willingness to learn is of most importance as a pre-requisite.
- The ability to write and speak Dutch at a native level.
What Is On Offer?
- As an industry standard, you can expect relocation support, salary packages which are competitive in addition to a positive working environment.
To seek more information regarding this fantastic opportunity and several others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team by hitting apply. We have Customer Support roles for speakers of various languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kick start your career today!
Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:26:32 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.