Famed for being one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, offering the best beer on the continent, and being a hub for every form of art, it’s little wonder why so many people fall in love with Prague. The city is an outdoor museum of twisted spires, grand castles, and cobbled streets that allow you to delight in aimless wanderings as you get to know this gem of the Czech Republic. With an affordable cost of living and strong potential for career development, our client has an exciting opportunity to work as a Customer Service Agent for Dutch speakers who are willing to be based in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Speak to customers via phone, email, and live chat, answering questions and offering help when required.
- Keep accurate records of customer accounts and escalate issues internally when needed.
- On occasion, your language skills might be utilized for translations.
- The ability to speak and write Dutch at a native level.
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude and strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in a similar role would be beneficial, but the willingness to learn is the most important pre-requisite.
What Is On Offer?
- Competitive salary package
- Positive working environment
- Opportunity for career progression.
We have Customer Support roles for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 09:35:08 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.