We are looking for Dutch speaking collegues!
Team / organisation unit description
Accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities.Providing an effective service on behalf of the company to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
Tasks and activities
- Processing & booking the General Ledger and Sub-ledger transaction – bank movements posting, accrual, prepayment, provision, royalty, tax, deferral, equity, payroll, non-current asset, intercompany, operating income & expenses related bookings in SAP and posting of reversal entries if necessary
- Perform GL Accounting related calculations – perform calculations where/whenever necessary for such items as interests, provisions, cash discounts to customer, income & deferred tax, accrual and deferrals
- Maintaining BS account reconciliations & clearings and supporting the client in month/quarter/year-end closing activities – regular check of accounts, BS account reconciliations and reporting support especially for the above mentioned accounts, active participation in the month/quarter/year-end closing periods in calculation, posting, reconciliation, clearing activities and providing audit support as per request
- Supporting the Fixed Asset Accounting Processes – capitalization, depreciation, impairment, checks & reconciliations and reporting tasks relating to Fixed Asset as per the client requests.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Intermediate Dutch
- Basic knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
- Preferably some financial education
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A colorful and dynamic work environment with a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- An open culture that improves the quality of life
- Learning and sharing that helps you to progress both professionally and personally
Wed, 13 Mar 2019 14:37:39 +0100
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.