Dutch Speaking Recruitment Consultant – Entry Level
Do you want to start an international career with great training and fantastic earning potential?
You don't need any background in recruitment because we have an award-winning training programme that will teach you everything you need to know!
That's right, full training and development to help you become a confident recruiter and then ongoing coaching and mentoring to help you upskill and climb that career ladder. Because of our heavy investment in development, everyone who joins has the potential to become the next leaders of our business!
NonStop Recruitment is one of Europe's most exciting recruitment and executive search firms with a range of stunning offices across Europe including on the 32nd floor in London's Canary Wharf, lakeside in picturesque Zug and Prague's Danube House, which you will be able to spot in James Bond's Casino Royale.
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude and motivation to work towards goals and targets
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Ability to relocate to Prague for at least 12 months
- An EU visa
- Uncapped Commission – With industry-leading commission structure, the sky is the limit. In fact, the better you perform, the more you are rewarded.
- Bespoke Training Program – learn from the best with our Award-Winning training to streamline your recruitment skills. The training doesn't stop at recruitment- as Consultant, you will receive management training to prepare you for your next step as Team Leader and beyond.
- Clear Progression Structure – always have an end-goal in sight with frequent promotions and rewards.
- Free Gym & Health Membership in Prague which includes sports courts, saunas and spas.
Tue, 29 Jan 2019 18:00:48 +0100
More than 90.000 € gross / year
Sales Account Manager
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.