- Provide solutions to customers via inbound calls, chatting or emails
- Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution
- Maintain high standards for customer services
- Identify and resolve technical issues
- Provide feedback to the team manager
- Fluent Dutch and English
- University graduate (an advantage)
- Team player
- Customer Care Oriented
- Good technical skills and familiar with new technologies
- Previous experience in Technical support will be an advantage
- Flight ticket (for non locals)
- 2 weeks hotel accommodation
- Excellent salary package
- Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
- Private medical insurance
- Professional training provided by experts
- Great chance to develop your career
- Low costs of living
- Meal vouchers
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 13:23:56 +0100
DK Global Recruitment
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.