Do you believe that learning to deal with technology is relevant nowadays? Speaking different languages motivates you? If the answer to both questions is yes, perfect! We have the best opportunity for you!
Tasks and activities
- Seeking an associate to provide 1st level multilingual infrastructure and application support for an international customer in English and Dutch.| Service Desk Agent providing multilingual infrastructure and application support for an international customer.
- The Service Desk is the Single Point of Contact for the employees of our customer and all IT related problems will be reported to this team via email, phone, chat or web interface.
- The primary objective is the administration and translation of the incoming issues and requests.
- All problems, incidents or service requests should be resolved on the level of the service desk or escalated to higher level resolver groups.
- This is a technical role where the candidate should provide Level 1 End User IT support, instruct users on usage of software, announce urgent/important information from IT group, receive and assign software, hardware and network requests to the appropriate IT team.
- Fluent English and Dutch language knowledge
- Good knowledge of Windows operating system, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and other standard software
- Customer Service and/or technical skills Service Desk experience (minimum 2 years)
- Knowledge of computer hardware/peripherals and printers| SAP knowledge
- Competitive compensation package
- Innovative training and development programs
- Part-time and full-time opportunities
- Long-term opportunities for further professional development
- Easily accessible workplace
- Working in an international, young and dynamic team
- Enthusiastic, multilingual team
Wed, 13 Mar 2019 16:03:27 +0100
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.