Are you passionate about technology and interested in working for one of the big four technology companies in the world?
Do you want to work in sunny Barcelona?
Your future project:
Our brand is American manufacturer of smart home products including thermostats, smoke detectors, and security systems including smart doorbells and smart locks.
If you like helping others with their technical issues and develop your own technical skills and you enjoy working in a multicultural and dynamic work environment in over 9 markets, then you might be the perfect fit for us!
Join our exciting and successful team to enter the IT world.
The role of Technical Solutions Consultant is to resolve customer frontline inquiries and to escalate where appropriate. These inquiries include pre-sales, order management, and technical issues through email and phone support, as well as chat potentially.
– Handles basic troubleshooting issues via the telephone and email, addressing both hardware and software related issues
– Effectively communicates sales and technical information with customers
– Diagnoses and provides a path to resolving technical issues
– Report and escalate new customer issues
– Ensure excellent customer satisfaction Work with Tier 2 Generalists to resolve or properly close tickets
– Manage an individual ticket queue
– Native level of Dutch
– Good level of English spoken and written.
– Excellent customer service skills
– Excellent communication skills (ability to communicate technical issues in non-technical terms)
– Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills
– Motivation to learn new hardware & software technical specifications
– Some understanding of wireless networks (setting up wireless networks, troubleshooting, different operating systems) preferred
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
– Full-time (39 hours/week) and Indefinido contract
– Rotating shift: Mon – Fri from 09:00 to 21:00 / Sat & Sun from 09:00 to 18:00
– Opportunity to join an international team
– Relocation package if you are living abroad
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 11:30:05 +0100
SELLBYTEL | Webhelp Group
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.