Dutch Technical Support
Interested in IT and the latest technology, but don’t have experience yet? Or maybe you have experience in Technical Support roles and are looking to progress your career? Speak fluent Dutch? We have excellent Tech Support role available for you!
- Leading Outsourcer in Customer Contact Centre Solutions.
- Their clients are leading Brands in the fields of i.e. IT & Multimedia, Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, and Leisure.
- Have almost 50,000 employees in over 80 locations worldwide.
- Present in 24 countries and operating in 30 languages.
DUTCH 1ST LEVEL TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVISOR (various projects):
You will be dealing with Inbound Contacts from Dutch and/ or English speaking Customers, via phone, email, fax, etc. The issues you will be expected to solve will be basic and mid-level technical problems that will require troubleshooting based on the guidelines you will be familiarized with during training. In addition, all the Customer contact you will have to log on the Customers database in order to keep the Customers records up-to-date.
– fluent Dutch, with excellent English;
– strong technical/ IT skills;
– interest and/ or experience in Technical Support (experience required for Level 2 roles);
– excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
– strong organisation and multitasking skills;
– ability to work in fast-paced working environment.
– Life Assurance & Pension
– Health Care discounted packages
– Shopping vouchers and Employee’s Purchase Scheme
– Generous Education Assistance
– Modern offices with leisure areas for the employees.
This is an excellent opportunity for people interested in international career, but also great in working with customers! For more details, please submit your application via application button below.
Sat, 09 Mar 2019 15:12:19 +0100
First Place Recruitment Ltd.
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.