Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
You won’t just help our customers see the world, you’ll help them truly experience it
Our Consultants use their passion for travel and lifestyle to surpass client expectations by constantly striving to create unforgettable trips and experiences for our Premium Card Members.
They are brand ambassadors who take pride in their ability to craft memorable trips, and deliver personalized solutions through our best-in-class service, exclusive programs and premium benefits – inspiring long-term relationships and loyalty along the way.
Delight customers with the unforgettable and unexpected.
Anything can happen when people travel. Here’s just some of what you could be doing each day in our customer contact center:
- Delivering “WOW” by providing innovative and extraordinary service
- Consulting with your customers so that you can recommend relevant products and services that are perfectly tailored to their needs
- Creating unique travel & lifestyle experiences by expertly booking domestic and international flights, cars, hotels and first-class entertainment
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of industry trends so that you can provide knowledgeable advice and sell products and services with confidence
- Revealing a private world to customers that they never knew existed
- Knowing what your customers want before they do
What you’ll need to make the most of your passion for travel.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- A good knowledge of travel and world geography, this could be due to a spell spent exploring the world, studying in the industry or through your recent history of selling domestic and international travel
- A flair for building long-lasting customer relationships through your ability to carefully listen and your strong spoken and written communication skills
- Resilience and composure to remain positive under pressure and in changing circumstances
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Sales experience and the consultative skills to confidently recommend and cross-sell relevant products and services
- Computer skills are vital as you’ll be using several different travel tools, all day, every day
- The flexibility to work shifts, including nights and weekends
Hours of operation are 07:00 to 21:30, seven days a week. Shift schedules will operate on a rotating pattern during these hours and are reviewed on a quarterly basis according to customer needs.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work.
If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the apply button below and then apply through the American Express Careers page.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 16:01:49 +0000
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.