Are you a dutch speaker and would you like to write texts in Dutch? Are you looking for a new challenge and would you like to work in and international oriented office? If YES is the answer, stop looking and start your Westwing adventure today. If you speak Dutch but lack experience, don’t worry we will help you with that. All we ask of you is a healthy dose of enthusiasm and the drive to develop yourself. What will a typical workday look like?
- Translate campaigns for Westwing
- Process data in excel
- Support the team in ungoing projects
- Work with tools and e-commerce systems
- Work together with different (international) departments within Westwing
- Optimalize automatic translations on westwing.nl
Your profile should meet the following expectations:
- Be able to work fulltime
- Living (or move to) Warsaw
- Be creative
- Being able to make decisions and work independently
- Fluent understanding of the Dutch language (C1 / C2)
- Fluent understanding of the English language (B2 / C1)
- Have basic knowledge of MS excel
- Knowledge of the German language is considered an advantage
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Indefinite contract
- Possibility to work from home
- The opportunity to develop yourself and gaining valuable (international) experience within a revolutionary and fastgrowing brand.
- Flexible working hours
- Working in an office in the centre of Warsaw
- Attending various team building meetings.
- Discount on the entire offer of Westwing
- Dynamic and informal atmosphere
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 09:35:45 +0100
Westwing Home & Living
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.