For one of our clients, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting a Dutch/Spanish and German speaking e-Logistics Project Manager.
– First point of contact in giving customer support to existing b2b clients
– Answering any queries related to the business platform via phone and email
– Writing reports and analyzing incoming queries and trying to solve them on your own
– Creating effort analysis for client requests in close cooperation with the developer and IT infrastructure team
– Creating new offers for the client and managing signed contracts for additional services to the existing products
– Excellent level of Dutch or Spanish + German + English language (spoken and written)
– Min. 1 year of experience in customer service/technical support on the phone
– Team and customer oriented, able to work autonomously and in a team, excellent organization skills, problem solver, pro-active, dynamic and motivated
– Very strong knowledge in MS Office (Excel and Outlook)
– Salary based on level of experience (30.000 € – 35.000 € gross/year) + additional benefits
– Career opportunities: workshops and training to develop your career
– Working in a young and dynamic company which is constantly growing
– International and multicultural environment
– Shift work from Monday to Friday 7:00 AM to 6 PM (rotative)
– Team building events and free beverages
– Support in finding a flat in the city
– Start date: to be confirmed
Thu, 01 Mar 2018 10:50:54 +0000
30.000 € – 36.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English, Dutch, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.