At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play.
We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and think about them first in everything we do. Creating transformational experiences requires constant innovation and brilliant, passionate people. We are developing extraordinary new games by bringing together great people that combine creativity, technology, and expertise to deliver new ways to play. EA is driving the next revolution in games.
EA Madrid is home to our international Localization Testing and Compliance & Certification groups, comprised of computer engineers, producers, sound and linguistic specialists working hard to provide localized versions of our titles to over 30 countries around the world. At EA Madrid, you will find a vibrant, multicultural environment where each employee has an important role in this exciting organization.
As a Localization Tester, your main role will be to check the linguistic quality of localized products, and ensure they are in line with EA procedures and requirements prior to being certified by EA’s Compliance & Certification group. You may also assist EA's Worldwide Customer Experience service in evaluating their advisors.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Completing assigned tasks accurately, thoroughly, and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all bugs, flaws or issues are reported correctly (in English and Dutch) and removed from the product before release.
- Informing Leads and Senior Testers of any issue that may slow down or stop testing progress early.
- Proactively seeking ways to improve your knowledge of testing procedures and related equipment.
- Adhering to EA security procedures by taking responsibility for equipment and software security.
- Fluent (written & verbal) in English and in Dutch – must be a native speaker.
- Demonstrates an ability to approach testing in a detailed, organized and structured way.
- Interest and knowledge of video games, the video game industry and platforms, including PC, Mac, Consoles (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One), and Mobile.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, player-focused, and team-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Windows environment
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- EA offers relocation support for employees joining us from outside of Madrid.
- EA Madrid’s work is dynamic. There will be peak periods of activity, therefore the workload and make-up of teams will vary. Regular working hours are 40 hours per week. On few occasions overtime might be needed either on workdays or weekends. It will be compensated with time off.
- Please check out our digital magazine for more information about Living in Spain
- After your cv validation by the talent acquisition team, you will be invited by email to pass an online test through an external platform. Stay tuned!
Connect your future to ours. Inspire. Dream. Play.
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 12:04:28 +0000
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.