Have you ever worked in an environment, where you can present your ideas, where it is good to be creative and where you are encouraged to take on responsibility? Eurosender is more than that; it represents a fast-growing team of young, enthusiastic individuals, where every person is important, and every performance makes a difference. It strives to become the best and wants to stay on top! Eurosender can offer you a stable and challenging international environment where you will grow not just professionally but also personally.
If you would like to be part of a fast-growing European startup and embark on the journey of international and local content creation to support and publish SEO’s content, we welcome you to our team.
We’ve developed a team of international people, with different backgrounds and experiences. We are looking for Editor with excellent language skills in English who is creative and will contribute to the creative process of the SEO team, proofread and publish new content and propose improvements or audience, which should be addressed.
- Make sure that keywords (based on SEO) are used good in the content.
- Check whether presented ideas are in a clear, concise way, tailored to different audiences.
- Proofread and publish new content.
- Improve outdated content.
- Contribute to the creative process of the SEO team (brainstorming, feedback, idea sharing).
- Maintain the website once it is live and ensure the information is accurate.
- Monitor SEO, tags, titles, etc.
Ideal candidate should have/be
- You have experience with online writing, editing, blogging, or content management.
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool.
- You're creative and able to alter your style of writing to match your audience.
- You are good at doing research using a variety of sources.
- You have excellent SEO skills and experience.
- You can work independently and are comfortable meeting strict deadlines.
- Able to think creatively as well as critically, you're highly attentive to detail.
- You're open to feedback and able to adapt quickly.
- Constantly willing to learn, you're eager to develop both professionally and as an individual.
- You're dedicated and willing to go the extra mile to give results you can be proud of.
- Excellent language skills in English, any one other language is a plus.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for steady but challenging job, within a company that can offer a lot.
- You will have a salary that will advance at the same pace as your professional development, with stimulating bonuses.
- You will work side by side with colleagues from different corners of the world. What better place to develop your adaptability if not in an intercultural environment?
- Every now and then we spend our time off together team building and doing other activities.
- Every Friday we have “croissant team building”.
- Young and open-minded leadership.
- Everything happens faster in a startup. Trust us, you will grow more here in one year, than in many years spent at a traditional company.
- Flexible schedule.
Mon, 04 Mar 2019 10:42:20 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.