We are looking to recruit an individual for the position of electronics technician in the field of electromobility in the area of Munich for one of our clients. In your future job you will be responsible for working on and designing the setup of low-voltage supply and signal networks up to 1 kV.
ARTS is a specialist service provider for the aerospace sector. For the past 15 years, we have been supporting manufacturers and suppliers with tailor-made engineering, consulting and HR services to make their processes and work-flows more efficient. We put an emphasis on the highest level of quality and professionalism during all project phases. For this purpose, we are looking for a motivated and committed specialists and executive staff who will join us in making our vision come true!
- Preparation of work by reading complex and detailed documentation, daily reports and test analyses
- Responsibility for the maintenance of electrical inventory and the setup and maintenance of test benches and workshop constructions
- Monitoring of parts inventory, tools and equipment
- Implementation of electric circuit diagrams and drawings as well as working on and designing the setup of low-voltage supply and signal networks up to 1 kV (AC and DC)
- Performance of soldering work
- Dealing with a variety of manual and power tools as well as various measurement and diagnostic devices
- Performance of work in the area of circuit technology and microelectronics
- Identification and acknowledgement of errors, as well as cooperation in root-cause analysis
- Integration of spontaneous projects and tasks in the workflow
- Procurement, planning of special trips and exhibition visits, as well as execution of work documentation
- Vocational training as an electrician, electronics technician or aircraft electrician, or alternatively in another professional field with relevant job experience
- Qualification as a technician in the field of electrics or electronics advantageous
- Several years of experience in the repair, development and installation of technical components and electromechanical parts
- Experience in the field of electromobility and aircraft construction would be desirable
- Good English skills
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Open and friendly working atmosphere
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 07:11:24 +0000
42.000 € – 48.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.