We are a creative agency based in Sant Cugat (Barcelona area) offering Marketing, Events, Design and Training services. We are currently looking for an EMEA Program Manager to work for one of our main clients, the multinational technology company HP (Hewlett-Packard).
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a background in project management and/or business development to develop her/his professional skills working in a dynamic and multicultural environment at HP’s office, in Sant Cugat.
The main goal of this position would be providing support to the EMEA Product Management Team on strategic initiative programs for “Personal Systems” products (Laptops, desktops, …). The position is halfway about project management and business development.
You will be accountable of the good execution and growth of the team’s existing programs and also in charge to provide recommendation for improvement and/or new activities in order to achieve or exceed HP’s business goals asap.
As an example, please find some existing activities you would lead:
- Demo units’ program for EMEA
- Provide support with the implementation of the demo units’ agreements, contacting directly with third parties, organize briefing meetings, coordinating the products delivery and the deployment activities across multiple countries.
- Prepare and distribute training materials regarding the Personal Systems products and projects to internals, organize train the trainer meetings, select partners to be trained, …
- Product expertise and support: maintain and develop sales enablement tools, such as internal presentations, customer presentations or datasheets.
- Take part on the analysis of Incentives projects, affecting the strategy/direction of the offers for the Personal Systems.
- Work on the creation and management of promotional plans, which may involve cross-functional coordination to provide integrated products/services/solutions.
- Country initiatives
- Provide support collecting and analyzing relevant markets data, such as bench marketing information, and contributing in the pricing strategy.
- Take part on the development and coordination of country initiatives that are adapted to local needs in order to meet customers’ expectations and increase business.
- Sales & inventory analysis in the distribution.
- Academic Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or in a Technical field
- 2+ years in project management or business development role is preferred
- Good sales and business understanding approach
- Organization and planification skills
- Strong attention to details
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as a part of a team
- English fluency
- A rewarding international and multicultural environment
- Main location: Sant Cugat (Barcelona area)
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Duration: Prevision of one year of collaboration, extendable
Thu, 17 Jan 2019 17:48:12 +0100
Language/ English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.