The future of technology is shaped by people with visions and innovative ideas – people like you! ARTS has been acting as a strategic partner to industrial companies for more than 15 years to optimise products and processes in the area of industrial engineering, engineering consulting and human resource services. Join our team of 500 experts and give a head start to industrial firms at more than 25 project locations.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as a planning engineer in Nuremberg at one of our clients and realise your visions with ARTS. In your future position you will be responsible for preparing Y-BOMs.
- Preparation of Y-BOMs
- Maintenance and generation of technical properties (material characteristics) in SAP
- Determination of technical parameters such as weight, surface and volume
- Creation and processing of parts lists using SAP
- Participation in subprojects
- Commercial or technical training or similar qualification
- Professional expertise in the preparation of bills of materials desirable
- Experience in reading and understanding technical drawings and data sheets
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, SAP R/3 and CATIA V5
- Fluent command of English
- Technical understanding should round off your profile
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 07:36:32 +0000
30.000 € – 36.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.