Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
Fujitsu's Global Delivery Centers (GDCs) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations across the globe. GDCs employ highly-trained, highly-motivated people who deliver a wide variety of services from a 24-hour multilingual service desk to specialist app services or data center management.
We’re a dynamic mix of agents and architects, technicians, and problem solvers. We come from diverse backgrounds and speak many different languages. Yet we share a culture that brings us together. Our Fujitsu GDCs are growing and fast and we need ambitious people who will grow with us.
Works in the bid team and with the business to develop compelling winning propositions that comply with our customers’ requirement yet do not compromise our high standards of corporate integrity. Contributes to bidding activities in accordance with Bidding Best Practice from initial customer contact through to contract signature including contributing to the development of bid strategy, plan and budget to enable submission of bid responses to requisite time, cost and quality standards. May own low complexity, growth or key deals or low to medium complexity, strategic deals where supporting a senior bid colleague.
• Contributes to the Bid: Works as part of a team to achieve a successful outcome (win).
• Win Strategy Articulation: Understands the win strategy and uses this knowledge to develop a solution that aligns to Fujitsu’s overall strategy and in turn maximizes our chances of success.
• Bid Budgeting: Contributes to bid budget for the lifecycle of the opportunity and thereafter monitoring/controlling expenditure against approved budget on an ongoing basis to remain within approved limits.
• Bid Planning: Develops a bid plan that supports the timely completion of all activities necessary to produce a compelling, assured and governed proposition and associated response documentation.
• Proposition Development: Ensures that the proposition and underpinning solution is developed to comply with the customer’s requirements and is aligned to the overall win strategy. Ensures the production of all relevant assurance and governance collateral in a timely, engaging manner to support review and subsequent approval.
• Risk Management: Works with the Programme Lead to contribute to the identification of bid risks, assumptions and dependencies throughout the lifecycle of the bid enabling the informed completion of Due Diligence as necessary to support customer engagement and subsequent contract negotiation.
• Contract Finalization: Contributes to the negotiation and contract finalization process, ensuring all activities are completed in a timely manner and in turn enabling the company to enter into an understood contractual agreement.
• Continuous Improvement: Ensure continuous improvement of bidding function through sharing of best practice, knowledge, experience and collateral.
Key Performance Indicators
• Contribution to bid budget accuracy and control measured by weekly reports of actuals vs. forecast from initiation through to closure.
• Contribution to bid plan and activities to ensure that time constraints are met and the expected quality levels achieved.
• Demonstrated application of best practice principles and adherence to corporate assurance and governance processes.
• Positive 360° feedback from key members of the bid team and other relevant stakeholders.
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Employment directly with Fujitsu with possibility of permanent contract
- Work life balance with part-time/ full-time schedules available and 25 annual leave days
- Life insurance and Private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Several discounts available with our partners
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community
- If you are moving to Portugal we also offer you the support of our Welcome Buddy to help you settle in.
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 18:04:15 +0100
Sales & Marketing
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.