At Commercial Shared Services (CSS) we work on tasks that directly impact customers. We provide services to sales and service teams that enable them to attract and serve customers faster, with better quality. Within the CSS organization the team has been put in place to enable Customer facing employees to spend the maximum of their time with the Client and help them throughout the whole Customer lifecycle. From Customer onboarding (Customer Master), through Installed Base Management, preparation of price proposals and service contracts to various sales reporting, the team provides solutions for businesses in various domains (fields).
- University or Colleague degree
- Advanced level of English and French skills
- 1-2 years working experience in customer service
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication – both with internal and external customers
- Solid critical thinking, ability to act as a gatekeeper
- Ability to overview complex processes
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Customer service attitude| Capability to overcome obstacles
- Logical thinking, analytical mindset| Reporting skills
- Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
- Solid SAP knowledge and experience as a user
- Experience in order management
- High-quality office enviroment
- Flexible working hours
- Fast career advancement
- Young, dynamic and constantly growing organization
- A truly mutinational team
Tue, 04 Sep 2018 10:16:03 +0200
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.