We are looking for Polish speakers with financial background. Sound analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset are required to meet quality and productivity standards set by the customer. The main task is extracting information from financial statements of enlisted public and private companies from across the globe using a client-provided interface developed specifically for these purposes.
TASKS AND ACTIVITIES
- Capturing data like Revenues, Costs and Profits from financial statements, including Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow, as well as Product-wise and Geographical Segmentation of the same
- Making sure that information captured during previous processes is correct and making adjustments and derivations as necessary
- Prioritizing the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Close collaboration with the team
- Tracking the details of processed documents in a web based tool to ensure proper reporting mechanism
- Work experience or studies related to the financial domain
- Your English knowledge is up to business standards
- Besides English you speak Polish Advantages
- Advantage:Degree in Finance/Economincs
- A truly multinational team
- Vertical and horizontal development opportunities within the project
- Strong focus on Personal Development participation on trainings and workshops tailored to the associate career aspirations
- Eligibility for rotation to other projects within the company after 12-18 months to avoid monotonity and advance into more senior positions
- High-quality office environment
Thu, 06 Sep 2018 11:31:13 +0200
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Shared services and Finance
Language/ English, Polish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.