English Customer Service Jobs in Athens- Immediate Interviews!
Our Client was Established in 1989, the very first company to introduce contact center outsourcing provision in Greece and by far the largest in the local market. It started becoming a major Multilingual destination for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, serving currently over 130 markets in 35 languages & dialects and employing nearly 4,500 people from 91 nationalities.
What would you do:
• Receive inbound calls, Emails, and Chats from consumers requiring product support
• Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot and attempt repair of all products
• Investigate issues and solve problems; performing root cause analysis in an effort to provide permanent resolutions
• Speak clearly and inform accordingly the consumers
• Manage the length of the calls ensuring minimum consumer inconvenience
• Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
• Customer Service and Technical Support Representatives will provide technical and network problem resolution to customers by performing some relevant questions while guiding users through step-by-step solutions.
• Clear communication and soft skills (written + verbal)
• The capability of handling demanding clients and stressful situations
• Demonstrate effective communication and politeness during the call
• Effective listening skills
• Knowledge Retention + Attention to Detail
• Bonus': 100.00€-200.00€
• Relocation package: Flight ticket, taxi from the airport, 2 weeks hotel accommodation (breakfast included)
• Salary: 1045.00€ (14 salaries yearly) every 6 months you receive an extra salary and other great benefits as well that adds on to your monthly salary
Fri, 08 Mar 2019 13:55:26 +0100
Head Hunt International
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.