For our Eurosport partnership in Barcelona, we are currently looking for a Team Manager. The Team Manager is responsible for his Team to achieve the performance targets and quality standards of the company, developing effective measures of supervision and training regarding the development of the agents, ensuring optimal compliance with trade agreements and performing the necessary administrative and customer service tasks.
– Manage a team of 15 multilingual Customer Support Agents for the UK
– Track performance and ensure the achievement of set target levels
– Developing strategies and processes for interacting with customers to improve their experience
– Motivating and educating staff to deliver on departmental customer satisfaction results and performance goals
– Interacting with internal departments to ensure the customers' and employees' needs are met
Working schedule: 00:00 to 08:00 (39h/week)
2 Weekends included
– At least 6 months experience within a contact center environment
– Previous managerial experience is desired
– Complete English fluency on a native speaker level
– Passion for sports and entertainment
– Strong administration and organization skills
– Availability to start on the 4th of March 2019
– The opportunity to work in sunny Barcelona, one of Europe’s most attractive cities
– Competitive salary
– An ambitious company culture, encouraging internal promotions and professional development
– An international, welcoming and inclusive environment
Tue, 05 Feb 2019 13:48:25 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.