You will be part of the Enterprise Support team which focusses on providing technical support and product expertise to our customers. You will be required to deliver product demonstrations, answer technical questions and offer technical advice to mid-market and enterprise customers, and support these customers in their implementation of TeamViewer software products and services.
- Provide support and advice to mid-market and enterprise customers in the pre-sales, sales and implementation phases
- Patner with the Enterprise Sales team by providing technical advice and feedback to help secure sales and meet our customer needs
- Deliver demonstrations of TeamViewer software products to customers, conduct training courses and deliver professional services (onsite or remote) as needed
- Evaluate the technology stage of the sales process with customers
- Work closely with TeamViewer development teams to bring forward and clarify special requests from customers and determine feasibility of implementation
- Solve technical implementation issues in a variety of customer envrionments
- Answer questionnaires and tenders from mid-market and enterprise customers about technical requirements and, if necessary, clarify the answers with the development and/or product management teams
- Be responsible for the technical aspects of mid-market and enterprise projects
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, such as information technology, computer science, business, economics, or management information systems; Or, equivalent years of work experience in similar role
- 3 or more years’ work experience in technical support, pre-sales engineering, IT administration or similar;
- Expert knowledge in all of the following areas: Networking, operating systems, mobile devices, Active Directory, administration of back-up, virtualization, project management and process management
- Keeps self up-to-date with current IT industry trends and education
- Experience using and working with TeamViewer software products in a professional work environment is strongly preferred
- Customer driven with enthusiasm for working with people and technology.
- Business level proficiency of English is desirable
- Happy to travel to visit (existing and potential) customers
The application (Cover Letter and CV) has to be send in English in order to be processed.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- “If I were CEO, I would…” Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- TeamViewer is used even in Space. What else can we achieve with your help?
Fri, 22 Feb 2019 10:56:50 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.