Entry Level Headhunter – Move to Prague!
Do you want to start an international career in the stunning city of Prague with great training and fantastic earning potential?
You don't need any background in recruitment because we have an award-winning, Training Programme that will teach you everything you need to know!
That's right, full training and development to help you become a confident recruiter and then ongoing coaching and mentoring to help you upskill and climb that career ladder. Because of our heavy investment in development, everyone who joins has the potential to become the next leaders of our business!
NonStop Recruitment is one of Europe's most exciting recruitment and executive search firms with a range of stunning offices across Europe including on the 32nd floor in London's Canary Wharf, lakeside in picturesque Zug and Prague's Danube House, which you will be able to spot in James Bond's Casino Royale.
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude and motivation to work towards goals and targets
- Fluency in English
- Ability to relocate to Prague
- An EU visa
So what's in it for you?
- We have an extraordinary commission structure. This structure, once settled in your new role, will allow you not only to feel extremely rewarded but also plan your next step in life, not only career-wise.
- International and Friendly Environment – Start your career in a multicultural environment with more than 18 nationalities from all Europe!
- 100% Transparency and Meritocracy environment. Upon joining NonStop Recruitment, you will start your career as all of our existing colleagues. All our Managers and Team Leaders started their career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultants, including our Managing Director!
- Relocation Assistance – We will arrange everything you need for relocating to Prague, from company accommodation to health insurance.
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 18:21:51 +0100
More than 90.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.