Astrea Recruitment was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – international leading company – we are looking for – Order Entry Support (Non-Voice) with Hungarian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish or Dutch
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Input new supply orders in a timely manner;
* Produce work orders and sample forms for order fulfillment;
* Maintain customer records by updating account information;
* Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint;
* Documenting and expediting correction while monitoring through a final resolution.
* One year of customer service experience;
* Fluency in English and Hungarian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish or Dutch
* Must be able to multi-task and complete all tasks;
* Collaborate and work effectively as a team member;
* Be self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative.
Our client’s offer:
* Team of young and motivated professionals;
* Excellent working conditions in a reputable company;
* Permanent full-time job in a creative motivating environment;
* Ability to grow professionally.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_OES).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. – reg No 1809).
Fri, 22 Feb 2019 16:21:53 +0100
Language/ French, German, Italian, Hungarian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.