An award winning, international consulting and outsourcing business, at the leading edge of
modern procurement, is offering you an opportunity to develop your skills and help you on
the road to a real, long term progressive career.
The Company Is an award winning, international consulting and outsourcing business
serving global brands. Being specialists in spend management and supply chain, they are
successfully changing the way that business manage their spending.
– Develop a sound understanding of the organizational policies, procedures and eProcurement tools
and implement it on a day to day basis
– Provide technical support via phone, email and video to clients, across the globe, supporting
the company’s procurement software
– While resolving technical problems, keep the customer updated with regular status reports
– Own tasks from start until resolution, coordinating with internal colleagues to resolve large
– Deliver product training and coaching courses to customers and internal staff
– Perform special projects as requested by the Manager
– Develop long term professional relationships with clients
– Carry out testing on software faults and bug fixes as needed.
– Help to develop training material if need be and update it on a timely basis
You´ll probably have some previous experience in a helpdesk or customer support role and
you´ll be interested to start a career in Procurement/Supply Chain.
The office and company communication language is English, so you will be comfortable
using this as a day to day business language. We’re specifically looking for someone to
support our clients in Denmark and Germany so, you’ll be able to speak either Danish or
What it’s like to work there
As specialists in spend management and supply chain, they’re serving global brands and the
team is the key ingredient which makes the company special. They invest in people’s
development and encourage people to be passionate about their work, their clients and their
The Prague office has an international team of several different nationalities. While the
company is truly global, the team is very close and cooperative with a strong focus on
ensuring each person feels valued and not just another number. The office space is very
new and relaxed, allowing people to focus on their work in a comfortable environment.
Travelling to the office is easy, with metro and tram links close by.
Please read the follow text regarding data protection and then copy and paste it into your
application to us:
I wish to increase my chances of future employment and I would like Dorset Recruitment
s.r.o., ID No. 246 92 336 to provide me with services to help me secure a job opportunity
and to introduce me to potential future career opportunities.
I acknowledge that Personal Data obtained from me may be extended by public registers
and public portals data if the situation requires.
I therefore agree with the processing of my personal data for the purpose of keeping my
I can withdraw my consent at any time by contacting Dorset Management s.r.o. at
I grant my consent for a maximum period of 3 years.
Click here to view our full data protection policy http://dorsetrecruitment.cz/gdpr/
Tue, 08 Jan 2019 10:13:12 +0100
Language/ English, German, Danish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.