Our multinational client is looking for candidates for customer support positions, with fluent language knowledge of
ESTONIAN / LATVIAN
and user level PC competencies and customer oriented approach.
The colleague will communicate with foreign customers on the above-mentioned languages on a daily basis.
He/She handles incoming calls and e-mails regarding customer queries about VISA and relocation questions to Canada/U.S
- At least 0,5 year of office experience/working with languages/traineeship
- Fluency in ESTONIAN/LATVIAN + at least B2 English knowledge
- Open, communicative personality and ability to work well within a team
- Customer orientated mindset, good listening skill and ability to ask competent and well-directed questions
- Always motivated to learn new applications and solutions, has quick learning ability
- Interacts well with different cultures
- Polite, patient and persistent
- Is a team player
- Good Analytical & Coordination skills are essential
- Strong keyboard skills
- Skills in written and verbal communication
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Flexibility, supportive and helpful management
- Specific training provided by the company in the first 3 weeks of the employment.
- Stabile workplace
- Young & multinational environment with company events
Work location: Budapest
Fri, 08 Mar 2019 09:55:48 +0100
Language/ Estonian, Latvian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.