Our client is a BPO leading company looking for a Senior Director to be in charge of the HR and Talent Acquisition function across Europe.
Lead and guide the team across the region to develop cutting-edge HR & recruiting strategies to ensure employee satisfaction and engagement, find active and passive candidates, champion the Employee Referral Program and Applicant Referral Program, leverage professional and social networks to identify top-tier candidates and drive content to promote our EVP internally and externally.
Manage the HR & Talent Acquisition strategy and execution across Europe
Lead the Country HR & Talent Acquisition Teams, including researchers, HR Business Partners, recruiters, sourcing specialists, content creators, brand advocates, and shared services administrators
Partner with the business on new business development and new site expansion including pricing, recruitment growth, demand planning
Engage in the daily leadership, coaching and development of the team to successfully achieve business objectives and enhance personal skills
Responsibility for the department’s budget, with the goal of implementing sourcing and branding best practices to build robust candidate pools and minimize Cost Per Hire
Build and maintain strategic partnerships, both inside and outside of the organization
Identify and develop Subject Matter Experts within the team who can act as mentors and resources to other members of the global team
Work closely with leaders in recruiting and HR to ensure continuous improvement in the quality of sourced applicants
Working with colleagues across the organization to amplify our Employee Value Proposition in the markets
Get executive buy in to cultivate the company's social media presence
- The ability to rise to a challenge – remain flexible, communicate openly regarding obstacles, and develop creative strategies to overcome those obstacles.
- Proven experience managing very high-volume recruitment and teams across multiple sites.
- Strong coaching, mentoring, and development skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills; the ability to build solid relationships with a wide range of personalities and skill levels.
- A demonstrated mastery of social sourcing across social / search / campus etc.
- The ability to design effective project plans and manage them through to successful completion for single and campaign hiring.
- Experience building business cases and presenting new initiatives in terms of cost, benefit, and impact to the organization.
- A thorough understanding of sourcing and recruiting metrics and KPIs, and a clear vision of how to measure performance and success.
- Experience translating the activities of their team into measurable business results that clearly contribute to the bottom line of the organization.
- Degree level education preferred.
- Fluent in English, with other languages an advantage.
- Ten+ years of experience in sourcing, recruiting, or marketing.
- Five+ years of leadership experience required.
- Experience of starting new locations would be an advantage.
- Experience of Eastern/European recruiting is essential.
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
• We work to enable innovation and positively affect lives across the world.
• You will have the ability to work for the world’s best clients and brands.
• Due to our continuous growth and expansion, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and career.
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for the relevant management experience required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.
Thu, 08 Feb 2018 20:04:12 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.