Few things sound as good as doing an internship in the Caribbean, doing an internship in Mexico, or doing an internship on the Riviera Maya. The good news is that if this is what you are looking for, this magnificent 5-star hotel could be your internship destination in Latin America.
This large hotel, part of an international hotel group with presence in Europe and America, offers placements at the reception, in public relations, in animation and even in the restaurant and kitchen.
In Mexico working hours are different than in Europe: the standard schedule is six days a week for 8 hours a day, and thus with one day off a week. Of course, the hotel offers accommodation and board during the internship so that students have a safe refuge during their stay.
Providing an experience of international internships in Mexico is not new for them, as they have done so with great success for several years and, as a result, they know how to facilitate adaptation to the environment and the processing of the necessary documents.
The hotel provides uniform to all its students during the internship.
This event planner internship in Mexico take place in a great five star hotel in Riviera Maya region. The placement requires a multitask person interested in the hospitality industry who wants to improve its skills organizing events as conventions or weddings.
The main task of this event planner internship in Mexico are:
- Organize the gifts and presents which will be given to the customers before and during the events.
- Doing the order tracking of food, materials, decoration, etc, before the events and with enough time.
- Update the stock and inventory control.
- Help with planning and operative actions before the events take places.
- Help with operative actions during the event as helping with the restaurant staff, welcoming the clients, resolving incidences.
- Keep a close communication with all the departments involve during and before the events as public relations, restaurant, bar and reception.
- Help with administrative tasks.
Tourism, languages, communication, public relations
Spanish – B1
English – B1
Appreciated in hotels or turism
Windows, office, Internet, networks
Looking for a nice person, flexible, adaptable and customer oriented
0 pesos by migration policy
Lodging and Meals
6 days per week (mexican style)
8 hours per day, continuous or broken into two parts
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 11:53:57 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Internship / Apprenticeship
Language/ English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.