How would you organize the event of your dreams?
At Typeform, we start by genuinely caring about people. It’s when our best work happens. That’s why our culture—just like our product—puts people first so we can really connect with others.
When you attend a Typeform event, you’re not just a spectator—you develop relationships. You build trust. You map out Typeform’s next successful product together on the back of a napkin (here’s hoping
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Contact and maintain great relationships with providers.
- Work with the Events Coordinator and other key people to coordinate event logistics.
- Procure and organize event supplies.
- Keep detailed records of event supplies and remaining inventory.
- Gather, catalog, and organize event planning information.
- Communicate effectively to stay on top of logistics.
- Plan and promote events.
- Help on-site execution—including setup and packing up.
- Make sure everything gets to the venue.
Here’s what we’re after:
- You’ve got a high school diploma you’ve studied at a 4th-year college or university.
- You’re passionate about event planning.
- You’ve got some event experience.
- You’re proficient in English and Excel (or Google Sheets).
- You’re all about the team.
- You don’t buckle under pressure.
- You’re detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated.
- You think creatively to solve problems and add value.
- You’re hungry to learn.
- You can get on with things without being told what to do.
And for some added bonus points:
- You’ve got a car license.
- You're great with Trello.
- You know how to organize a music concert
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 16:57:52 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Internship / Apprenticeship
Language/ English, Spanish