Take this chance and APPLY NOW! Travel and work in Krakow! Moreover, you will discover fascinating places full of great people, history and architecture, taste great comfort food and visit their beautiful sights…If you haven’t been to Krakow, this is your chance to start your new career and work in an international environment.
- Back office operations support
- Dividing tasks within the teams
- Manage system stop and provide approval as per company guidelines
- Answering customers questions and queries via email and chat mainly
- Communicate with clients to solve their queries
- Fluent in Danish
- Communicative level of English
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast
- Personal culture and ability to deal with the client properly
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Welcome experience in accounting
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Full relocation package
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Various training (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why choose DK Global Recruitment
You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 17:14:09 +0100
DK Global Recruitment
Language/ English, Danish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.