Teleperformance Greece is a Global multilingual company that employs truly multi-cultural staff representing over 90 nationalities supporting over 130 markets in 35 languages and dialects!
The fact that we were awarded with Great Place to Work® in 2017 reflects that we are a people’s company because we simply believe that success is achieved by attracting the best candidates and offering them an exceptional working environment and an opportunity to improve their skills and knowledge.
To add to the amazing experience you will get the chance to discover Greece and enjoy the famous historical sites, sunny beaches and breathtaking islands and find out all about what makes people from all over the world fall in love with beautiful Greece!
To handle incoming calls, chats and emails in German language providing high quality customer service in a professional and efficient manner by assisting customers and to provide adequate solutions based on the processes and guidelines collecting necessary information and offering relative answers assuring to live up to the best standards and achieving the targets and key performance indicators.
- Fluency in Swedish and good command of English.
- Confidence, professionalism, commitment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time keeping and ability to work in a rotating/night shifts.
- Adaptation to customers’ needs and high attention to details.
- Active listening skills.
- Good technical skills.
- Visa support
- Relocation package, including paid flight to Athens, pickup from the airport and 2 weeks of paid accommodation in a hotel.
- A highly attractive salary package, twice the average Greek salary
- Paid training in state-of-the-art facilities
- Bonus 3 times a year (Christmas/Easter/Summer)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Bonus after training
- A support team to make your relocation as smooth as possible, including help in finding an apartment
- Continuous training to keep you up to date on products and procedures
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens
- No formal dress code!
- On-site canteen
- In-house doctor and medical insurance
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- A very international working environment
- A generous bonus for referring new colleagues
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 10:28:08 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Swedish, English