Duties and Key Responsibilities
This role of the Executive Assistant is to provide proactive, comprehensive support to the Regional Vice President of DACH. You will ensure that the VP’s time is well managed and planned ensuring their targets, goals and objectives are met. You will also be acting as the first point of contact to the Vice President by taking ownership of requests received, communicating and actioning them in a timely and appropriate manner.
To provide a top level administrative and operational support with a broad range of responsibilities, to include, but not limited to:
- Diary management and meeting coordination for the Vice President
- Booking and coordinating of global and complex travel/offsite arrangements for the Vice President
- Preparing for all business meetings, including all logistics and taking minutes where required
- Preparing reports and presentations, producing high quality PowerPoint presentations, often with minimal guidance
- Set up, management of and participation in regular team meetings, conference calls and WebEx conferences including collating and sharing materials
- Collating information and data for Vice President to produce various monthly and quarterly reports
- Budget management and expense tracking, expenses management for the Vice President
- Raising purchase orders in Oracle, invoice processing and liaising with suppliers
- Maintaining and updating organisation charts
- Act as prime liaison with other departments such as IT, Facilities, Travel, wider administrative group, etc to ensure smooth management of the team’s service
- Occasional administrative support and coordination for visiting Executives Assisting with key projects as required
- Act as a conduit for information between the VP and the wider team using discretion and judgement to ensure key messages and actions are delivered.
- Act as site coordinator for the Veritas Insite programme in the Munich office, proposing and organising employee events and engagement, tracking the managed budget and reporting on the impact of the programme regularly.
We are looking for an established professional who can demonstrate experience in the following areas:
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Strong Microsoft office and systems skills
- Flexibility and the ability to work with various managers, client groups and other departments within the organisation; both within the Central region and the wider Veritas organisation
- A collaborative team player able to take responsibility for a growing range of tasks as the role develops
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal, able to deliver messages with a style adjusted to the audience or content
- Highly organised and able to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines as well as managing the incoming and outgoing requests to the VP’s office
- Experience working within an agile environment and willingness to work to tight deadlines
- Culturally aware with experience of working in an international environment
Understand the critical need for confidentiality in work
Desirable Skills and Abilities
Accuracy and attention to detail is essential along with ability to research, extract and manipulate data to produce reports, presentations
- Proven track record of providing administrative/secretarial support at senior level in a global organisation
- Proven ability to quickly learn systems and tools
- Previous knowledge of working in an IT Sales environment is advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience working within a business transformation environment would be desirable
- Understand the complexities of a matrix organisation and show respect for the decisions of others within the corporate hierarchy
- Innovative and pro-active; able to review and potentially improve working practices, anticipate needs and be relied upon to take appropriate action.
- Able to and enjoys multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Self-disciplined, able to work with minimal supervision, yet should operate as a team-player; comfortable working on their own initiative as well as in a team environment
- Have a ‘can do’ and positive attitude approach to all tasks with a professional demeanor acting as an ambassador for the Vice President.
- Have a developmental mind-set and be willing to take on new tasks and opportunities when appropriate
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 16:17:51 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.