This will be your future role:
You will be an Assistant to Accenture top management from German speaking countries. In this position you organize and administer the daily agenda of the managers so that it is meaningful and feasible, taking into account individual personal needs and wishes of the managers. You communicate with the managers and other internal stakeholders or external clients via email, chat or phone. You are expected to bring in your creativity and critical thinking, and to proactively identify what can be the customers’ needs.
You will perform activities such as:
– Organizing travel arrangements (flight tickets, train tickets, hotel, taxi, rental car, visa administration)
– Organizing meetings, calls, conferences, videoconferences with both internal and external parties
– Proactive work with the managers’ calendars to discover changing needs, and to suggest solutions to them
– Follow up and follow through on any outstanding topics to ensure that the daily agenda will work out as planned
– Administrative tasks related to the agenda, such as document production, control of itineraries/invoices, registration for trainings, and other business-related topics.
You don’t need any special education, we will train you on all our processes, we will show you the path. You will be able to improve your MS Office skills, especially Outlook skills. You will also have a chance to build your career path within a Fortune 500 company.
This is what you already have:
– You feel comfortable when communicating in German (B2/C1) and English (B2), both in writing and speaking.
– Usage of PC is a common practice for you, you are keen to learn using new technologies.
– You are not shy to talk and have good communication skills.
– You understand and practice the Customer Care principles.
– You have the ability to view situations holistically, are able to assess them critically, and you are able to make decisions on behalf of others.
– Accuracy and high level of attention to detail are your strengths.
What we offer
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
- Relocation package
This is what we do in Accenture:
We solve our clients' toughest challenges by providing services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world in over 120 countries.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes and delivers everything-as-a-service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise.
The future is now – are you up for joining the team?
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 16:25:48 +0100
Shared services and Finance
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.