Are you looking for a career opportunity within an international environment? Do you want to start your professional career in consulting right now? Do you want to use English + German language on a daily basis?
Our client is a well-known international company in expansion, currently looking for German and English speaking candidates.
* Calendar management, coordinating daily schedule for German speaking Managing Directors
* Organizing and coordinating meetings, events, conference calls, video-conferences
* Managing travel arrangements
* Maintaining and developing good relations with executive clients and analysts
* Communicating with internal as well as external parties
* Good knowledge of Outlook email and calendar, Word, Excel and internet
* Fluent level of German and English (min. B2)
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
* Professional communication and interpersonal skills
* Customer oriented, critical thinking, ability to find creative solutions
* Daily use of German and English
* Possibility to work from home
* Possibility to use creativity while fulfilling job tasks
* International company environment
* Possibility to grow inside the company
* Continuous training – hard as well as soft skills
* Language academy – possibility to learn or improve foreign languages
* 5 weeks of holidays
* Wide range of other benefits – meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Starting date: ASAP
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Reed Global – Europe is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 17:54:09 +0100
Reed Czech Republic
More than 90.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.