We are GEP
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people, passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client's success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. We deliver practical, effective consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. With offices and operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, we have local presence on a global scale
Senior Sourcing Analyst with Polish language and with at least one year of relevant experience in Procurement/Sourcing, Negotiations or Purchasing
GEP is seeking motivated and enthusiastic person who is interested in working in a dynamic and professionally challenging environment. At GEP we are planning and executing sourcing projects for global, leading, business clients. We offer the opportunity for you to be a member of an international team and part of a globally operating and flourishing company where you can grow professionally and use your foreign language skills on a daily basis.
• Managing whole sourcing projects for goods and services for our clients
• Supplier andmarket research
• Analysis of spend, price and other data
• Managing an end to end procurement process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals and preparing price analysis
• Becoming an expert in our company’s online procurement systems, responding to requests for proposals and online auctions
• Professional relationship building, communicating and managing of suppliers
• Conducting and managing supplier evaluations for our clients.
• Minimum Bachelor´s degree
• Advanced level of English and fluent Polish (spoken and written) required (Fluency in other EU language is considered a plus)
• Minimum 1 year working experience in Procurement Sourcing Analysis is mandatory
• Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
• Excellent Customer service skills
• Time management skills, ability to prioritize and work without close suprevision
• Very good expertise in using MS Excel and Powerpoint
• Reliable person, team player who is looking for a new challenge
A valid work permit for Czech Republic is required
Why join us?
• GEP benefits: Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
• GEP cares about people: We provide training, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
• GEP is fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, hosts an open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
• GEP is growing: By adding new customers and providing new services, we have managed to consistently increase our turnover by double digits over the last couple of years.
Wed, 30 Jan 2019 08:35:43 +0100
GEP Czech Republic, s.r.o.
Language/ Polish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.