We are looking for a facilities administrator for Eindhoven (The Netherlands)
The company offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world, handling the running of your property, freeing you up to concentrate on your core business.
As a Facilities Administrator your main responsibilities are:
-To be the FM teams first point of contact for administration within the client portfolio and to deputise for the Facilities Coordinator when appropiate;
– To provide back office and administrative support for the FM team across all client locations (23 FTE, 7 countries, 26 locations);
– To take and relay messages for the whole FM Team regarding matters of Finance, HR, QHSE support and Supply Chain Management;
– Build and maintain good client relations throughout the account;
– Provide assistance regarding drafting and mark up of account related documentation like Monthly reports, Audits, KPI reviews and supplier reviews;
– Deputise for the Facilities Coordinator when appropiate;
– Coordinate the archiving and retrieval of all filing and maintain the central records for all account related reports and documentation;
-Maintain the FM intranet pages on Infomace to ensure that all department and team information is up to date;
– Assist to regional Facilities Managers and Facility Coordinators to monitor helpdesk jobs and action whee necessary;
– Issue permits to work
– Effectively manage and control business reports and information systems to support the management team to ensure that exemplary customer service is provided;
– Manage the flow of information for all KPI'S ans SLA within the account to maximise performance reporting and ensure that the client reports are effective;
– Provide regional FM teams with documentation and reports to support monthly, quarterly and annual meetings with client stakeholders and suppliers;
– Manage resources where requires and promote an ethos of team work and mutual support to ensure that peaks and troughs in workflow are effectively managed;
– Working with the overall team they will analyse supplier reports to ensure there is a culture of continuous improvement with the account.
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
– Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar environment;
– Preferably a Bachelor degree in a relevant field of work;
– Strong administrative and organisational skills and able to prioritise;
– Competent in using Microsoft Office suite;
– Familiarity with working across different cultures and country locations;
– Excellent communication skills and fluency in English and Dutch;
– Proactive attitude and have experience in customer relationship management;
– Good organisation and multi-tasking skills;
– Approachable and committed to team working;
– Flexible approach to workload and working hours;
– Experience of working in a customer services environment;
– Some experience of Facilities Management.
Wed, 28 Feb 2018 16:17:37 +0000
30.000 € – 36.000 € gross / year
Shared services and Finance
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.