We are Sitel
A Worldwide leader of Customer Experience Management & Business Process Outsourcing, helping the largest brands in the world retain and grow their customer base.
We are Partners, we are Leaders, we are Experts.
To our Associates, we Empower Humans and Enhance Brands.
We are looking for a Facilities Assistant to become part of Sitel Team in Portugal, able to deliver high-quality service across multiple platforms (email, phone, chat and other support channels).
We are happy
About the role,
The facilities department is responsible for making sure that our buildings and their services meet the needs of our people. Facilities are accountable for coordinating services such as reception, maintenance, post, cleaning, and parking, to make sure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work.
Primary responsibilities include,
- General receptionist duties
- Receive incoming phone calls, obtain caller's details, take messages and forward calls to the appropriate person
- Greet clients and visitors to our site
- Provide information and assistance to clients and customers
- Maintain conference room schedule
- Coordinate courier services and organizes collections from DHL, FedEX etc.
- Coordinate Postal Services
- Coordinate facility services (both hard & soft)
- Liaise & knowledge share with other facility coordinators and with the regional facility manager
- Assist with onsite moves and refurbishments
- Maintain all facility management (FM) records and an up to date “on-site FM manual”
- Maintain high standards of work and be aware of associate satisfaction
- Liaise with Facilities Manager regarding any maintenance work that needs to be carried out
To be a Facilities Assistant at Sitel,
- Full working proficiency in Portuguese
- Full working proficiency in English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Profile match with our assessment center
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous experience in facilities or as a receptionist
- Knowledge of and experience in the contact center industry
Our offer includes,
- Competitive salary (x14)
- Monthly meal allowance
- Private health insurance (applicable after 6 months)
- Onsite Doctor for urgent consults
- Training fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract
- Great office location in Lisbon with access to public transportation
- Further training available through SITEL’s e-Learning Academy
- Career opportunities and a great multicultural working environment. Start an international career!
We take care of you and your progress, making sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you do exactly that and give it your best at all times.
We are looking to fill in the position as soon as possible and will invite the best candidates for interviews in the very near future. Therefore, if you feel that this ad sums up your character and ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible.
Tue, 22 Jan 2019 10:31:40 +0100
Language/ English, Portuguese
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.