Teleperformance Greece is one of the market leaders in Greece and in Europe in Customer care sector with a great reputation and an international friendly environment where you get to learn, improve your skills and enjoy the thrill of a unique Mediterranean experience that you will never forget!
We were awarded Great Place to Work® in 2017. A prestigious reward that we could not have achieved without the amazing support from our people. We are now looking to expand our growing team so please read the below information and apply now!
To handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency.
To help the customer via phone, email and chat by troubleshooting issues they might have with their products.
What do you need for this position?
- Fluency in verbal and written Swedish and a good level of English.
- Great communication and soft skills and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and in night/late shifts and on weekends.
- Familiarity with computers and Good typing skills.
- Visa support
- Relocation package, including paid flight to Athens, pickup from the airport and 2 weeks of paid accommodation in a hotel.
- A highly attractive salary package, twice the average Greek salary
- Paid training in state-of-the-art facilities
- Bonus 3 times a year (Christmas/Easter/Summer)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Bonus after training
- A support team to make your relocation as smooth as possible, including help in finding an apartment
- Continuous training to keep you up to date on products and procedures
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens
- No formal dress code!
- On-site canteen
- In-house doctor and medical insurance
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- A very international working environment
- A generous bonus for referring new colleagues
Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:41:40 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Swedish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.