Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of the 500 Fortunes Companies in the world, they are constantly looking for thriving candidates in Barcelona who want to be part of a multicultural environment and develop their skills further.
Do you speak Polish AND German and are you looking for a job in Barcelona? Check this out!
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service, creating exceptional value and solving any issues to deliver a consistent quality of service.
- Take incoming customer calls (via telephone, email, voicemail, pager, or other automated alerts) and solve users' demands related to orders (complaints, refunds, recommendations, etc.)
- Maintain service and product knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers.
- High/native level of Polish and German
- Fluent English or Spanish is a plus
- Working knowledge of IT Platform, equipment, and applications: Windows/MS Office/ internet configuration
- Good disposition to work in a customer service environment
- Customer care skills – ability to listen to and understand the customers' need
- Ability to take ownership of, and progress calls to resolution or to escalate call to resolution
- Full-time and Permanent contract
- 39hrs/week contract from Monday to Friday, from 09.00 to 18.00
- Internal Development Program
- Salary: 16.732,21 Euros gross/year+ up to 1200 Euros gross/year in bonus
Thu, 21 Feb 2019 11:16:01 +0100
Language/ Polish, German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.