Finance Assistant – Process Specialist
Salary: £28,000 GPA
Origin Multilingual is proud to announce, we are searching for a Finance Assistant to join a multi-sector, serviced business. This opportunity is offered on a full time and permanent basis. Our client is a leading global outsourcer within a multi sector capacity and is in partnership with a Public Services Provider.
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for preparing business reports, generation of sales invoices and credit notes and to support in the resolution of business problems.
- Offer support with debt management.
- Generating monthly files and agreements.
- Build solid relationships with clients and resolve any related issues.
- Prepare Key business reports such as month end reports, client reports, cash analysis and budget.
- Keep up to date with all queries via email.
- Make sure all sales and costs are properly recognised before closing monthly accounts.
- Understand variances to budget and forecasts.
- Offer support with the process of budgeting and forecasting.
- Review and improve processes
If this sounds like you please contact us at Origin Multilingual to begin your application.
The successful candidate for the Finance Assistant position will have the following competences:
- Experience in training junior team members.
- Able to liaise with the Operations and Finance Team.
- Adaptable to new environments.
- Part-qualified in ACCA/CIMA.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications especially Excel.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- A 'Can-do' attitude with the ability to think outside the box.
- Must have excellent communication and personal skills.
- Industry experienced gained within a fast-paced organization.
Tue, 22 Jan 2019 13:20:54 +0100
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.