Are you looking for an exciting career in international insurance?
Our client is a leading independent provider of specialist risk and insurance management services. They provide innovative solutions on a global basis from offices in the Americas, Europe and the Middle East.
The Finance Officer will be responsible for assisting in the accounting of LPI transactions, preparing cash and fund reconciliations, ensuring compliance with relevant financial control regulations
- 2 years’ experience in a similar post.
- A-Level in Accounts as a minimum
- Preferably would have an AAT diploma or similar
- Good communication and presentation skills
- A very good eye for detail and precision
- A team player
- Willing to work flexible hours ranging from 8am to 6pm including public holidays
The company offers various benefits including life insurance, health insurance hospital plan, extra leave and various other schemes.
Fri, 11 Jan 2019 18:24:25 +0100
People and Co
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.