As a Statutory finance specialist in GE, you will be an integral part of our Global Operations Center in Budapest, providing complex accounting services to over 800 legal entities operated by GE affiliates across 31 countries in Europe. You will work closely with local/regional business controllership and local corporate tax teams as well as our auditors.
- Wing to wing statutory accounting – from planning to filing
- Preparation of Statutory financials for local and regional business controllers
- Coordinate audit with all related internal (R2R, B2P, Treasury), and external stakeholders (auditors, tax)
- Participating in migration projects, ERP deployment projects
- Lead and participate in simplification projects
- Strong financial accounting knowledge, multi GAAP experience – preferably external audit / public accounting experience
- Excellent communication, effective interpersonal skills, strong stakeholder management skills, highly professional style
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong English knowledge both in written and oral
- Willingness to travel
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
- Flexible working hours / possibility to work part-time
- Vibrant, young multinational organization
- Modern work environment with various facilities
- Empowering culture
- Opportunity to influence the future of a shared service center
- Outstanding learning and training opportunities
- Complex portfolio – visibility on various GE businesses and processes
- Wide selection of professional and soft skills trainings;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work from home
- On-site gym and Health Insurance.
- Growing professionally (SME, leadership, cross-functional movement)
- Trainings, language courses
- Cultural communities (Volunteer, Working Parents, Women’s Network), company events (parties, Health & sport days, nationality programs)
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 12:47:48 +0000
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.