ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a global leader in providing complex and tailored relocation and moving services to well-known corporations in more than 150 countries over the world. Company history started in 1928 and thanks to the expertise, understanding the individual relocation needs, values and innovations, our client has diversified the portfolio of services and has expanded across continents.
EMEA Service Centre services in Prague have been successfully operating since 2006. By taking this opportunity, you can now become an integral part of our Prague Finance Department.
WHAT IS THE POSITION ABOUT
The Team Leader of our Client Finance Team is responsible for managing the daily activities of the Client Finance Analysts. This leadership position is managing to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the financial transactions, financial data and reporting produced by the team members. This position includes preparation and handling of trainings, day-to-day supervision activities, hiring and performance reviews of the team.
Within this role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
* Manage team members’ performance through mentoring, performance reviews and meetings
* Directly responsible for the hiring of all team members
* Supervise and mentor all team members to achieve all team metrics and responsibilities
* Manage and ensure the quality of the work product and responsible for workload
* Work on projects to enhance efficiencies and client satisfaction
* Training of new team members as well as skill development of existing staff in servicing the day-to-day client activities
* Partner with other departments, understanding new clients’ needs
* Understanding company’s capabilities to deliver the invoicing and financial reporting requirements requested by new clients
* Provide support to sales and account management for client presentations
* Occasional business travel is required
* University degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration is required
* Minimum 2 years of team leading experience in financial business role
* Knowledge in any of the following areas is not necessary, but desirable: Accounting Principles and Guidelines, Accounts Payables and Receivables
* Control Mechanisms, Relocation Policies and Programs, Expense Management, Basic Payroll and Income Tax
* Fluent level of English (written and spoken)
* Ability to work successfully in a team environment
* Well developed problem solving, people management and conflict resolution skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Competitive salary and extensive corporate benefits package
* Permanent employment contract
* All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
* Positive, social & international working environment
* Accessible and supportive management
* Free refreshments in the workplace
* Social events and team building activities
* Office building in the centre of Prague
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best
Wed, 28 Feb 2018 14:07:33 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.