Do you speak fluently French? Have you ever thought about living in the heart of Europe being able to travel easily around the six neighborhood countries? In a country that each city has its own thousand-year history to tell? Poland combines both an amazing wild green landscape with the Baltic sea coast. You can share the news and invite your friends to relocate with you!
Grasp the opportunity to live and work in Poland, broaden your experience, learn new skills and establish a personal global network.
About your daily working life:
You will be responsible for the tasks regarding intercompany transaction, including processing affiliated supplier invoices, handling queries, intercompany netting and preparation of regular and reports.
- Fluent in French.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, open for new challenges
- Knowledge of financial accounting would be an asset
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Pro-active and problem-solving approach, willing to work in changing and challenging environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office package
- Flexibility and accuracy
What you’ll gain:
- The opportunity to develop yourself professionally at an established international company.
- A set of social benefits ( private medical card, monthly meal vouchers, external & internal trainings) .
- Modern and friendly work environment.
- Great opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work.
Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:44:32 +0000
Shared services and Finance
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.