Reporting to a Financial Manager you will seamlessly contribute to an ever evolving area of a finance function such as OTC or Controllership.
We acquire a new software or IT services company every week. You will play a major role in the transformation of these organizations in your area of a specific finance function within a 90 day time frame.
One of our key challenges is simplifying, standardizing and automating our finance processes. Since you already have several years of experience, you will be proposing best practices to streamline the processes assigned to you, achieving industry excellence in performance and business value delivered.
We also want you to be excited about our ambition to thinking big and our appetite for achieving big goals even if it means we need to face the most stretching of goals and productivity improvement initiatives. You will leverage your financial expertise, knowledge and judgment to process transactions, prepare reports and produce various other deliverables relevant to your area day-to-day but you will also be challenging the status quo. We are looking for Financial Analysts who will collaborate within their team and also across other teams, proposing best practices to raise quality bars to the highest standards of excellence.
You are an experienced professional with excellent English communication skills and can effectively collaborate with others to deliver quantifiable business value.
- 5+ years of US GAAP / IFRS experience in a financial position in a company with international operations of which at least 3+ years gained in the IT sector a bonus
- Proven expert in any or some of the following financial areas: Accounts Payable (or PTP), Accounts Receivable (or OTC), Accounting (or RTR), Controlling, Statutory Reporting, Management Reporting, Financial Systems
- Experience in working together with Big 4 or internal auditors or in performing such audits
- User experience with large-scale ERP systems and understanding implementation of best practices in business processes such as OTC and PTP – NetSuite and/or Intacct a bonus
- A relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree or CPA (or equivalent professional certification)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced level knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook) or Google Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides, Gmail and Google Calendar)
- Working remotely and available at least partly during US business hours
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment in order to achieve clear goals
Mon, 07 Jan 2019 12:14:10 +0100
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.