Are you Finnish and looking to gain some international experience? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client is an expert in people interactions, giving them the edge in delivering a superior customer experience in every contact. They are a strategic partner for many well known brands mainly focusing on customer service and tech support. Great benefits, career development opportunities and team and company events. You will get to work in a multicultural environment in the center of beautiful Athens.
Athens with its famous Acropolis, has come to symbolize the whole of the country in the popular imagination. Going there is like going to the mecca of ancient architecture with delights of the Parthenon, the Acropolis, the Daphni monastery and the theatre of Dionysius. Athens beaches feature crystal clear waters and sand-fringed shorelines that are easily accessible to the public.
Sounds interesting? Let’s continue..
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Service Agent your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Besides speaking your native language, you also need to be fluent in English.
The role consist in handling and responding to end-users’ requests through multiple contact channels
(phone, e-mail, chat).
It requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with
speed and professionalism. Also, performing data entry and use of software programs.
- Native/fluent in Finnish – solid communication skills both written and oral
- Good communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accomodation, agency support to find
- A new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid trainings to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 10:21:20 +0100
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.