We are looking for an enthusiastic Finnish speaking Customer Support Officer to work in the bank industry. If you feel like being part of a young team in Malta, this job ad is for you to apply.
Our client is an international provider of mobile banking and digital consumer and small business loans, distributed and managed by mobile devices. The company was founded in 2005 with its headquartered in Helsinki, Finland but has expanded rapidly to operate across Europe, Africa, South and North America and the Asia-Pacific region. As a pioneer in digital and mobile financial services technology, our client is at the forefront of the digital banking revolution. Now they are expanding their Finnish team in Malta and are looking for service-minded people join this growing company!
Working in Malta
Malta is located in the middle of the turquoise Mediterranean and offers over 300 days of sun per year. In addition to its crystal clear water and white beaches the island offers historical sites, pretty nature and a vibrant night life. Already at this moment a lot of Finnish speakers and other Scandinavian people are living here and part of the reason why Malta is so popular is because one of the official languages is English.
The role includes assisting the on-boarding process for new customers, assisting the operational processes for new and existing customers, cancellation of customer deposit accounts (current account, savings account, term deposit account) and generally taking care of all customer related processes.
- Provide superior professional customer service whilst dealing with all enquiries regarding the company’s products and services;
- Ensure that company’s accounts are opened per the company’s product and service guidelines;
- Building a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues relating to any of the company’s products;
- Identify selling opportunities after analysing the customer’s needs;
- Assistance with gathering of data/information for the company (via phone, e-mails, chat, video call or any other agreed communication channel).
- Fluent in English and Finnish oral and written, other languages will be a benefit;
- Previous working experience in a similar environment is a plus.
- Computer skills.
- Team player and customer oriented.
- Willingness to learn and expand horizons.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically international evolving company
- Opportunities for growth, realization of own ideas and further training
- Professional and attentive environment
- Internal development training sessions
- Performance-based bonus scheme
- Company events
- Gym card
- Transport solution for night shifts
- Competitive salary
- Relocation incentive for non-residents in Malta
Mon, 04 Mar 2019 19:42:30 +0100
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Language/ English, Finnish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.